UGCNET Exam Overview
- 1 CBSC UGC NET Exam Notification 2017
- 2 CBSC UGC NET Exam 2017 Details
CBSC UGC NET Exam Notification released for the post of JRF or Assistant Professor on 17th October. Therefore, All the interested and eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online. The Starting date for registration for CBSE UGC NET Exam from 17th October 2016. The Closing date for Online application submission up to 16th November 2016. Also, insights into this CBSC University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding the Exam procedure – www.cbsenet.nic.in.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be organizing the National Eligibility Test (NET)in support of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The CBSC UGC NET Exam is conducting for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and colleges.
CBSC UGC NET Exam Notification 2017
CBSC UGC NET is examined and administrated by the University Grants Commission, India on behalf of Central Board of Secondary Education. UGC NET 2017 Exam is on 22nd January 2017. UGC issued this CBSC UGC NET Notification for the Candidates who have aimed for being Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. UGC NET is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the year 2017 – 18. This Exam is mainly conducted for the post of Junior Research Fellowship & Asst Professor in India. Candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply for the CBSC UGC NET 2017 Exam before the last date.
Every year CBSC organize various National Eligibility Test for different courses. Now it is going to announce UGC NET 2017 Exam Dates for the aspirants who are going to pursue Research within the the subject of their PG. Students who show interest in joining Post Graduation can grab this opportunity. The Universities or Institutions or IITs & alternative national organizations could choose the JRF awardees for whole time research add accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor each OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only can rely on the performance of the applicant all told three papers of NET. However, the applicants qualifying only for Assistant Professor won’t be thought-about for the award of JRF.
CBSE UGCNET 2017 Exam
This exam is valid only for the CBSC colleges located in India. This test is taken after completion of Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. For this year 2017-18, it has released UGC NET Exam 2017 Notification for providing admissions to Post Graduation Courses. The Notification & Online Application is available on the official site. Candidates can verify the other details of CBSC UGC NET Exam 2017 like UGC Counselling Dates, Exam Dates, Admit Card, etc. on our site.
Eligibility Conditions for CBSC UGC NET 2017 Exam
Educational Qualification of UGCNET
- The candidates who have secured at least 55 % in Master’s Degree or equivalent degree from universities / institutions recognized by UGC. Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible for this test. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates who have gained at least 50 % in Master’s degree or equivalent degree are eligible for this Test.
- Students will be admitted provisionally and considered as eligible for the award of JRF/ eligibility for Asst Professor only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55 % in case of OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates. Such aspirants should complete their PG degree examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. Degree candidates whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5 percent in aggregate marks for appearing in NET. Aspirants are advised to appear in the subject of their Post Graduation only. The aspirants, whose PG subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No. 9, may appear in a related subject.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Junior Research Fellowship: Candidate should have an age of maximum 28 years as on January 2017. The age relaxation is up to 5 years provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD categories and women applicants. Age relaxation is also provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree. And subject to a maximum of 5 years, on the production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing LLM degree.
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CBSC UGC NET Exam 2017 Details
Name of the Exam: University Grants Commission.
Examination Conducting Institute: CBSC.
Official site: www.cbse.nic.in.
Application Mode: Online.
Type of Test: Online Test.
Important Dates for UGC NET 2017 Exam
- Starting date of Online Application: 17/10/2016.
- Last date for Apply Online: 16/11/2016.
- Last date for submission of application fee through online: 17/11/2016.
- Correction in particulars of application form on the website: 22nd to 29th November 2016.
- Availability of Admit Cards: 21/12/2016.
- Date of Examination: 22nd January 2017.
UGC NET Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
UGC NET syllabus is also provided for your better preparation. Candidates can get the CBSC UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern from our site. The UGC NET PG Admission Test 2017 Syllabus helps you for Exam Preparation. Click the link for getting the UGC NET Exam 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
CBSC UGC NET Admit Card 2017
Candidates can get the Hall Ticket at the official site of UGC. CBSC releases the Admit Card few days before the last date. Aspirants who have applied for the UGC NET Exam on or before the last date can get the Exam Hall Ticket at the official site. You can also download the UGC NET Admit Card 2017 probably in the month of January 2017. We will also update the direct link for downloading the Admit Card.
UGC NET Exam Result 2017
UGC NET Exam Results 2017 will be announced by CBSC once the valuation of the Exam is completed. Aspirants who have attended UGC NET Exam can check the results at the official site. Applicants can get full details regarding the Exam on this page. We will also provide the direct link for the UGC NET Exam Result 2017 on our site. Stay Tune to our site for more updates.