UGCNET Exam Overview
UGC NET Application Form 2017: University Grant Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test. This exam is for Indian Nationals Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship. Applicants who are interested in JRF and Asst Professor Posts can apply Online for the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017. Here we provided detailed steps of CBSE UGC NET Online Application process. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the UGC NET Online Application before the last date. The UGCNET Applications are available on official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Online Application 2017
The University Grant Commission NET Online Applications are available here. Aspirants can obtain the UGC NET Application forms 2017 as well the registration process. Candidates must refer the UGC Online NET Registration Process when ready to fill the application to avoid mistakes. Applicants must submit the UGCNET 2017 Online Applications on or before the last date. It is better to submit the UGCNET Online Application Forms 2017 before the closing date to avoid server issues. Hence, aspirants can go below to get the CBSCE UGCNET Application Fee, Eligibility, and important dates details.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is to determine the eligibility for college and university level lectureship. It awards Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals. It aims to ensure minimum standards for the aspirants in teaching professions and research. On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) holds the test for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship. Also, decides the Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor. How to apply process is explained in detail at below. If you are going to claim this exam, then read all eligibility criteria carefully and then apply for CBSE UGC NET Application Form.
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam?
Candidates Preparing for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam should know the Process to apply for the National Eligibility Test. The CBSE UGC NET Online Application 2017 Process includes Fee Payment, Registration Steps, Required Documents.
The University Grant Commission NET Online Application 2017 applying procedure is given here. CBSE will announce UGC NET 2017 Exam notification for the candidates who are pursuing Master’s Degree. Students who are interested in applying can grab this chance. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being Asst Professor in University. Thus Aspirants have to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form before the due date. CBSE UGC NET Online Application & Payment of Fee details are briefly given below.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the UGC NET Application Fee of Rs. 600/- for General, Rs. 300/- for OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD through Online/ Offline mode. The process of fee payment differs according to the method of payment they have chosen. Once you have paid the fee you can complete your Online Application process. CBSE UGC NET Application Fee is same for all the students. The candidates who are unable submit the application on or before the due date; they should pay the application fee along with the late fee.
Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode:
You can pay the UGC NET Application Fee at the nearest Online Centers/ Citizen Service Centers, or at the e – Seva Centers.
UGC NET Online Payment Process:
Candidates can pay the CBSE UGC NET Application form fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
CBSE NET 2017 Online Application Schedule
CBSE UGC NET Online Application 2017 Procedure
- Visit the Official site www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click Apply Online for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 Application.
- There are four stages to complete UGC NET Application Form through Online. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration. & Login
- The second stage – Upload scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Third stage – Payment of CBSE UGC NET Application fee online.
- The final stage is the completion of UGC NET 2017 Online Application.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Registration Process
- Click on Registration option to register yourself.
- The Terms and Conditions appeared on the screen, then click “Proceed to Apply Online.”
- Then UGC NET Exam 2017 Application Form presented in the display.
- Enter required details in the Online Application form.
- Thereby a registered ID and password generated.
- Log in using Id and Password.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature as per mentioned format.
- Now the final stage of completion of application procedure is payment of the fee.
- Pay the Fee through Online or Offline.
- Fill the Application completely.
- Check all the details before submitting the application.
- Finally, save the Application and Take Printout of it.
for more details candidates can refer the official website that is www.cbssnet.nic.in
Apply here: CBSE NET Online Application
Candidates can click on the below link to get the CBSE University Grant Commission Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants can download the CBSE NET Previous Question Papers Pdf:
Candidates can check the UGC NET 2017 Admit Card release date and their details